Ensures growth of sales of MRO/Industrial product base, identifies and develops new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of corporate sales goals.
You must have:
- Experience selling Industrial/MRO products such as power transmission, bearing, safety, electro/mechanical, hose, gasket, and fluid power products or allied industry products.
- Excellent networking, prospecting and closing skills.
- Ability to handle customers’ on-site inquiries, recommending better applications, design & product improvements.
- You are an active member and participant in business organizations and networking events within the community.
- Ability to learn and sell new products
- Achieve sales and profit goals by developing existing customers, opening new business, and customer retention
- Conduct sales and service activities, develop strong customer relationships, identify product applications, and introduce new products and services
- Prepare quotations and proposals follow up and negotiate terms, and close transactions
- 2+ years business to business industrial / MRO sales experience
- Proven experience in developing new business, building repeat business, and managing a sales area
Salary : $50,000 – $60,000