Multiple Accounting Manager positions for a World Leading CPA Firm.
The job requirements are the following:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, is
• 3-6 years of professional experience preferred. This includes a minimum of
2-3 recent busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified
Public Accountant (CPA) Firm servicing larger clients ($500M-$3B+
• Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation
is a plus but not required.
• Excellent analytical skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted
Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Strong computer desktop skills.
• Demonstrated career progression and job stability.
•We are looking for the top 20% of the Top 7 CPA Firms.
•We want ACHIEVERS…Difference Makers!
•Future C-Suite candidates, up-and-comers.
•People who are confident enough in themselves and their abilities to ask questions and make suggestions for efficiencies.
•Someone you want to spend time with and grab dinner with!
•Thinks fast, learns quickly and speaks and presents themselves professionally.
Salary : $71,000 – $130,000