For over 25 years our client has become the largest privately owned and locally operated contract security firm in its field. They have the most experienced operations team to be found anywhere. Their focus has been on an array of industry sectors through which the company has been able to satisfy the security needs of a vast list of customers
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
- Follow established procedures for processing of accounts receivable to ensure accounts are billed timely and kept current.
- 3+ years A/R experience with ability to adjust priorities and manage time.
- Enter, review and post cash receipts to customer accounts, research, investigate and follow up on customer account issues, including unapplied, on account and prepaid amounts.
- Process credit card payment.
- Perform weekly, bi-monthly and monthly billings to customers – critical responsibility of position.
- Prior billing experience preferred.
- Mail customer invoices and statements, scan and file accordingly.
- Must have intermediate Excel skills.
- Prior supervisory skills a plus.
Salary : $50,000 – $52,000