Our firm is in search of an Operating Room Administrative Director who is currently working in a large facility that is comparable in size to our client’s volume of ORs and is accustomed to overseeing a large # of FTEs. We need a go-getter who has a proven track record of raising the bar. Salary negotiable depending on years of experience.
We are proud to share our client is a designated a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
This opportunity is for days/ 8 hour day and no weekends.
What is really great about this opportunity?: This client typically promotes from within, however they are looking for a new set of eyes to come in a bring new, fresh successful ways to make this OR an even better facility in the community. The position is open due to the current Manager retiring. Our client has very good retention due to their Gallup award status of being a good workplace in the US so top honors there and they have many long tenured employees at this location which speaks well for our client company. Again the opportunity to work with Dr’s from Harvard and Yale is a sell and also our hospital client has a national level reputation.
Our client is offering a $ 5,000 sign on bonus and up to $ 10,000 relocation allowance. Salary starts at $ 102,000 and can go as high as $ 150,000. Salary depends on experience.
To be considered, here is what we are looking for in a qualified candidate:
- You should have at least 3-5 years of operating room management experience, and has initiated some progressive projects in OR to improve efficiencies and has included cross functional or multi disciplinary teams to make improvements thus creating an impact in the profitability of the OR department.
- In this role you will be responsible for multiple sites. Across all sites you will be overseeing a total of 31 Operating Rooms. You should have multi-site experience, be business savvy, outstanding communication skills and organization skills.
- You should be working for a health system that performs General Surgery, Orthopedics, Bariatrics, Labor & Delivery, Open Heart, Vascular, Urology, GYN Oncological Procedures and Robotics.
- In this role you will be responsible for overseeing 80 FTEs. To be considered you should be supervising close to the amount.
- The qualified candidate should have strong financial management experience. 75% of the facility revenues come from surgery.
- To be considered you should have a successful track record in high satisfaction scores
- To be considered you should be successful at employee retention.
- You should be a successful Operating Room Educator. This facility has new physicians being added so it is VERY important there is established credibility. This facility is in the top 2% in the country and has some of the best Physicians from the top medical schools ( Harvard, Yale, etc…) all across the country who want to be a part of this team…
- (This facility is known for Heart, Spine, Ortho and Bariatric surgery)
- You should be an excellent communicator… knowing how to build relationships with staff and physicians.
- A stable work history working full time positions.
Salary plus bonus of $ 500.00.
You will report to the Administrative Director of the OR and to the Chief Nursing Executive.
Our client offers great benefits:
To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume to us along with your salary requirement and the best days and times to reach you. Relocation is offered for the right candidate. Salary depends on years of experience. A BSN is required for consideration.
Salary : $102,000 – $150,000