As a recognized leader and considered "Best in Class" in fire protection industry, primarily located in the Southern US, we brings exceptional quality and strong values to every job. With a true “one-stop shop” capability – from custom design, fabrication and installation to inspection and ongoing maintenance. for automatic sprinklers, fire suppression, fire alarm & detection, and integrated security systems we do it all. Guided by a strong commitment to our Company Values; Family, Honest, Integrity, Spiritual Growth, Fairness, Safety, and Teamwork…We don’t just meet code. We exceed expectations!
Responsible for generating quality fire alarm and suppression contract sales as well as managing all aspects of projects from estimating through system acceptance. The incumbent will be responsible for preparing proposals and managing the initial planning of a project including scheduling time, analyzing changes, and solving problems. Will oversee scheduling with the superintendent, planning, expediting, and total delivery of the project according to established criteria. Will be responsible for tracking, forecasting, and communicating all costs, profits, and financial measures of the project.
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, or business administration a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in fire alarm and/or suppression sales and project management
- Working knowledge of NFPA 72, NFPA 2001, NFPA 12, and ICC code
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to use independent judgement
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently
- Able to travel regularly to visit job sites
- Able to walk constructions sites and heavy industrial sites including climbing of stairs and ladders
- Experience in the industrial market
- NICET certification in fire alarm or fire suppression systems
- Design and estimating experience
- Proven experience as an effective leader of individuals and teams.
- Ability to establish and inspire collective pursuit of a shared vision
- Commitment to continuous improvement