Are you seeking a firm that will put you on a growth career path? One that is committed to a positive team environment? Do you hold a Bachelor's degree in Architecture, but are feeling a bit stifled? Perhaps this firm is what you are looking for. The firm is a well respected firm with experienced architects that have a passion for mentoring junior architects and helping them grow in their profession. The firm is located in a vibrant area of San Francisco. A great location to enjoy the excitement of the City, just outside your office door.
The firm specializes in larger projects – Educational (K-12) and higher educational facilities.
The position requirements are:
– Bachelors degree in Architecture (B. Arch)
– Architect’s License or currently pursuing licensure.
– 5-7 years experience working on mid- to large scale projects, (California school projects & DSA experience a plus)
– Solid experience on small to mid-sized projects from concept through design detailing and final documentation.
– Proven ability in project coordination and the development of construction documents
– Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and Sketch-Up. Proficiency in Revit is a plus.
Salary : $57,000 – $64,000