We have a great opportunity for a Benefits Manager in North Central Wisconsin.
Our client is a very well established…growing food processing / packaging company with strong compensation benefits and relocation package.
- They are self-funded, privately-owned…have been in business for 60+ years…and are non-union; the company has (4) plants in the U.S.
- Company is run with strong values: treating people fairly and with respect…promoting family values
Brief Position Summary:
- Design, plan, and implement corporate compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures
- Responsible for reviewing programs, suggesting modifications, and ensuring achievement of competitive market position
- Responsible for ensuring programs meet employee needs, comply with legal requirements, and are cost effective
- Ensure the benefits programs enhance the organization's ability to recruit and retain employees
Salary : $70,000 – $90,000