Our firm is in search of a Medical Director for a corporate clinic in the Columbia, SC region. To be considered you should be Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Practice as approved by the ABMS. This position involves working with patients ages 2 and up, so you must have experience with Peds. This site provides services for Primary, Acute and Chronic Disease Care including physicals, immunizations, routine lab work, EKG’s and chronic condition counseling. This position also includes Well Woman checks. To be considered you should have experience treating ALL ages.
The salary for this role is between $ 225,000 and $ 235,000. 15% of the job is Administrative and 85% is Patient Care. You would see about 12-15 patients per day with a mix of acute and chronic disease. About 10,000 patients are eligible for care at this site.
If you are looking for work/ life balance, this is the place to be. Easy pace, terrific area to raise a family, low cost of living, beautiful area-close to Smokey mountains. Very low cost of living, low taxes, excellent school systems, small town way of life, but close to a bigger city
NO CALL and NO WEEKENDS
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Our ideal candidate is someone who is
- Personable… a great personality is very important to our client.
- has strong primary care experience
- in medicine to ‘make a difference,’ not just for monetary motivations.
You will have a support staff. There are a LPN, MA and 2 Nurse Practitioners. There is 1 receptionist and a RN Health Center Manager that is over day-to-day operations—this is wonderful for you as you can focus on treating patients. You will be the sole physician at this site.
What is great about this role?:
- Opportunity to practice evidence based healthcare without a focus on production.
- Opportunity to build relationships with patients and make an impact. Collaborating with an interdisciplinary team which includes nutrition and physical therapy services.
- Outstanding benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision—person pays approximately 20% of premium cost (industry standard is 30%), 20 days of PTO—increases to 25 days after a year, Matching 401k—after a year of employment is eligible for a 3% match at 100% and an additional 2% at 50%, CME allowance ($2,500/5 days for Physician)
To learn more about this role, please email your resume along with the best days and times to reach you. We will assist you through every step of the interview process.
Salary : $225,000 – $235,000