Do you love to snow ski, hike, bike, horses, fishing and more? Looking to live in an area that offers great work/life balance? Our client offers long term stability and outstanding benefits. Salary starts at $ 180,000… plus $ 10,000 annual performance bonus.
Our firm, Premier Health Careers is in search of a FULL TIME Family Practice/ Primary Care, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to provide direct medical care to company employees. We Will consider both MD or DO. The location is Elko. The population of around 46,000.
Hours are 3 12's with a Saturday rotating schedule
It is home to Great Basin College, as well as to the National Weather Service Weather Forecast Office serving most of northern and central Nevada.
The reason this position is open… adding another physician. We placed a physician at this site last Fall…. now we need another.
While working at this large employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs. You will see approx. 25-30 patients daily. This site offers primary care, Occ health, pharmacy, lab and XRay.
In this position you will be providing episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
In some cases duties will include occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation medical guidance)
• Graduate of an accredited medical school
• At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
• Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
• Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care OR Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam within twelve months of date of hire.
• Must have current state and federal DEA certification
• Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
• Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software
• Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
• Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations.
(Northeast, NV with a population of 18,250 3 ½ hours west of Salt Lake City, UT)
Competitive salary plus full comprehensive benefits package and relocation allowance. CME's paid, plus time off, PTO, 401K, full medical and dental coverage. If this sounds like you, please email your resume to Melissa
Salary : $180,000 – $225,000