Our firm is in search of a Medical Director for a corporate clinic in the Seaford/ Millsboro DE region. To be considered you should be Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Practice or Emergency Room Physician as approved by the ABMS. This position involves working with patients ages 2 and up, so you must have experience with Peds. This site provides services for Primary, Acute and Chronic Disease Care including physicals, immunizations, routine lab work, EKG’s and chronic condition counseling. This position also includes Well Woman checks. To be considered you should have experience treating ALL ages. This position also involves doing DOT, Worker's Comp and Formaldehyde exams.
15% of the job is Administrative and 85% is Patient Care. You would see about 12-15 patients per day with a mix of acute and chronic disease. About 10,000 patients are eligible for care at this site.
If you are looking for work/ life balance, this is the place to be. Easy pace, terrific area to raise a family, low cost of living, quaint town nestled in South West Delaware. The town is small so you get a sense of everyone knows everyone. The town offers different shops and attractions for all types of people. Between the town center that hosts first Saturdays for the community, to the amazing parks they have for children, this town has something to do no matter what is going on. It's a great town that is located only 40 minutes away from the beaches of Delaware. .
Hours are Mon, Wed and Friday 8am- 5pm and Tues and Thurs from 10am -7pm.
NO CALL and NO WEEKENDS
Our ideal candidate is someone who is
- Personable… a great personality is very important to our client.
- has strong primary care experience
- in medicine to ‘make a difference,’ not just for monetary motivations.
You will have a support staff. There are a LPN, MA and a Nurse Practitioner. There is 1 receptionist and a RN Health Center Manager that is over day-to-day operations—this is wonderful for you as you can focus on treating patients. You will be the sole physician at this site.
What is great about this role?:
- Opportunity to practice evidence based healthcare without a focus on production.
- Opportunity to build relationships with patients and make an impact. Collaborating with an interdisciplinary team which includes nutrition and physical therapy services.
- Outstanding benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision—person pays approximately 20% of premium cost (industry standard is 30%), 20 days of PTO—increases to 25 days after a year, Matching 401k—after a year of employment is eligible for a 3% match at 100% and an additional 2% at 50%, CME allowance ($2,500/5 days for Physician)
To learn more about this role, please email your resume along with the best days and times to reach you. We will assist you through every step of the interview process.
Salary : $210,000 – $210,000