Our client is a family run business that has been servicing the restaurant and food industry for over 50 years. Based out of Brooklyn, they work the 5 boros, Long Island and New Jersey and are a leader in the restaurant and commercial kitchen cleaning industry.
Specializing in exhaust hood and grease trap cleaning, the main focus has always been keeping restaurants and commercial kitchens in compliance with all New York and New Jersey fire, health and building codes.
They also provide service to Schools, Nursing homes, Hospitals and any commercial cooking establishment.
Company is seeking an Bookkeeper – Office Administrator to handle many responsibilities including but not limited to: Bookkeeping/Human Resources/General Office Administration/Heavy customer interaction.
· QuickBooks a must
· All aspects of accounts payable including – invoicing, data entry, coding and bill payment
· All aspects of accounts receivable and collections
· Bank reconciliations, journal entries
· Monthly/quarterly tax filings – payroll. sales tax
· Working with outside CPA firm as necessary- support and reporting
· Payroll processing via payroll service
· Set up new employees (all new hire paperwork)
· Proficient in excel
· Ensure business permits, licenses and insurance policies are filed/renewed as needed
· Human Resources
· New Employee, background checks, tax forms
· Unemployment, disability and workman comp issues
Salary : $50,000 – $55,000