Our firm is in search of a Polysommographer Tech for a SW Louisiana healthcare facility that is locally-owned and operated by a Board of Trustees from the community it serves. Fully licensed by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. Their organization is the healthcare market leader in the region.
This is a NEW add on role to help assist with the backlogs of pending studies.
Here is what our ideal candidate looks like:
- 2-3 years college and/or Bachelor’s degree in Biological Science;
- 2-3 years experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and training;
- Basic computer skills;
- Standard sleep lab equipment experience,
- CPR certified,
- Registered by Polysomnographic Technologist (BRPT),
- or RT
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and valid conclusions.
- Ability to competently perform sleep studies. The ability to score is a plus.
- Must be a team player and customer service oriented.
- Understands this is a full time role working 40 hours a week
Our client currently operates 2 systems- XLTek and Alice Sleep Systems.
The new hire will report to the Sleep Lab Director.
There are opportunities for upward mobility.
This position offers a competitive salary plus full comprehensive benefits package. (relocation allowance is not offered for this role) Please include your current salary along with your resume.
This facility has great pride in having very low employee turnover. If you are looking for a long term opportunity and one that offers opportunity for career growth in a community of about 72,000, yet serving a population including surrounding communities equating to about 200,000, you must read on! Here you have an opportunity to have work/life balance working and living a community offering tons to do! … Museums, Incredible Southern Cajun Food, Tons of Festivals throughout the year, Parks, Trails, Sandy Beaches, Theatre, Ballet and so much more! Our client facility is located between Beaumont, TX and Lafayette, LA and just about 2 ½ hours from New Orleans!
This is the place to be! Full comprehensive benefits package. Relocation is available.
To learn more, email your resume to Melissa including the best days and times to reach you. Our client is motivated to fill this position quickly, thus you can expect the interview process to move along swiftly. Please email your resume to Melissa along with your salary requirements.
Salary : $41,600 – $59,000