Our client is a major player in the manufacturing of plastic components for automotive, medical, and other industrial applications. This bedroom community near Madison, WI offers access to a variety of outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, skiing, snowmobiling, rock climbing, and Badger football.
- Build trust and rapport with current and potential customers.
- Develop and present information on new opportunities and customers.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans and development of marketing materials as needed.
- Visit customer sites and host customer visits and audits.
- Seek new business within current customers and identify prospects and new markets.
- Determine developing pricing and quotes.
- Develop annual business plan in conjunction with Director of Sales and Marketing to assist in setting and meeting sales growth quotas.
- BS degree in Marketing, Business or related fields.
- Previous sales experience is required.
- Knowledge of the plastic industry market a plus.
- Must have experience with customer relationship software applications.
- Good things to have: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, and Visio. ISO 9001, ISO 13485, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel by car or airplane to work with global customers and trade shows as needed.
The Business Development Manager is equipped with a laptop, cell phone and credit card for travel.
Our client will not VISA sponsor
Salary : $100,000 – $120,000