Business Development Sales Executive – Staffing and Recruitment
We are a growing, national leader in the Temp, Temp-Perm and Direct Hire. We have a refreshing culture that offers a personal, passionate and productive touch to business as well as full benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively through effective lead generation methods
- Maintaining contact with new and existing customers to advertise the product sales and deliver a detailed account strategy.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Delivering presentations of the company products at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
- Meeting established Sales Activity KPI’s
- Meeting annual sales goals and targets.
- Attending user group meetings and trade exhibitions.
- Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details similar to or use of Salesforce
- Producing monthly sales reports
- Providing feedback of potential customers and members to enhance staffing solutions and service delivery.
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing and Customer Support and across the company.
- Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
Skills and Specifications
- Proven success penetrating a cold sales territory
- Hunter mentality and expert lead generator/networker/prospect finder
- Proven success landing meetings with C-Suite/executive level individuals at middle-market Fortune 100 clients
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong listening skills
- Tenacious work attitude and self-motivated
- Should be able to work as a team member.
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers and overcome obstacles.
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure in a KPI-oriented environment
- Highly innovative and proactive.
- Capable of agile cogitating to give quick and accurate response to questions.
- Should be able to handle varied tasks.
- Flexible to work anytime.
- Gift of Conversation through recruitment discussions
- Motivated by money
- Worked in one capacity or another through college – office environment, events, hospitality
- Extra-curricular activities with a leadership role ie. fundraising, clubs
Education and Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent in sales and marketing related field.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years related experience in B2B territory sales or targeted business lines within the New York area.
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling IT/technical/software services or products
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling Accounting/Finance/technical/software services or products
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling Corporate Services staffing or recruitment
- Experience selling SAAS
- Experience selling a consultative service
Salary : $75,000 – $90,000