Do you want to join a progressive healthcare organization that offers long term stability and with lots of opportunity for upward mobility? Are you a graduate of Health Information Management RHIT, RHIA with at least 2 years supervisory experience? Are you a CDI subject matter expert? If you have all of these requirements, read on!
Most importantly, do you have 3 years of Clinical Documentation Improvement experience? It is a plus if you are a RN with a BSN, but again, we are considering those who are a graduate of Health Information Management RHIT, RHIA with at least 2 years supervisory experience.
You should have experience working in an acute care hospital setting doing the following:
- Team building
- Education of department and facility staff including Presidents, CMO, CFO, Facility Physician Service Line Heads, Physicians and other leaders.
- Current with AHA Official Coding and Reporting Guidelines, CMS and other agency directives for ICD-9-CM. Attends mandatory coding seminars on annual basis (IPPS and OPPS, ICD-9-CM and CPT updates) for inpatient
- Knowledge of Medicare Part A and familiar with Medicare Part B
- Knowledge of disease pathophysiology and drug utilization
- Knowledge of MS-DRG classification and reimbursement structures
Preferred Certifications, Licenses and Registrations:
- CCDS or CDIP
- RN, RHIT, RHIA, and CCS
This position does require some travel. You should be willing to travel.
Salary starts at $ 100,000
Our client offers relocation, competitive 6 figure salary, opportunity for advancement, 401K, full medical insurance coverage and more. Please email us your resume along with salary requirements and the best days/times to reach you.