Channel Sales Manager
Our client is a global document imaging company and leading provider of Cost Recovery and Expense Management software products for law and professional services firms’ worldwide – particularly large law. Designed for the challenges law firms face every day, the solutions optimize legal workflows by smartly integrating cost recovery, simplifying complex tasks – and simply making life easier for the ever-mobile workforce.
Summary: In this role as the Channel Sales Manager, the CSM will oversee the activities of team members selling the companies Digital Imaging products/services through our major Partner Channels (Canon, Ricoh, KMBS, Xerox, HP etc.), The Channel Sales Manager is assigned a geographic territory and covers all of our Partners.
Each partner has a unique set of processes and culture that you will need to become familiar with as you drive the opportunities and relationships. You will also work with a Technical Consultant to help train and support technical Sales activities.
Responsibilities: Become the Document Imaging product expert for the assigned partners.
- Deliver assigned targets in the assigned territory for the fiscal year.
- Act as the escalation point for reported issues and problems from team members or customers, following through to satisfactory resolution.
- Identify emerging markets and product demands for our Partner sales Reps, then translate this information into sales strategies and tactics for your assigned territory.
- Work with team members to devise strategies for underperforming market segments or customers, and evaluate if and how to adjust sales tactics accordingly.
- Recruit as needed to expand their team to support increased sales levels, and bring additional Sales and Professional Services resources to the delivery and customer support process.
- Formulate business cases and solution scenarios, leading to adoption by end users and customers.
- Diligently monitor budgets, sales in progress, pipeline activity, and new prospects/opportunities using pipe-line sales cycle management techniques.
- Oversee the ongoing record maintenance of full sales opportunities and activities in companies forecasting/CRM system (Salesforce.com).
- Prepare and present frequent reports (weekly) to senior management on status, results, as well as progress and activities on projects, forecasts, and sales revenues.
- Manage and implement policies and procedures for their direct sales teams, and devise process improvements that result in enhancements to the sales process and/or increased sales.
- It is expected that you will spend 70% of your time in the field with the Partners
- 5+ years of experience selling Enterprise Software Solutions, preferably Capture software solutions, ECM and/or BPM
- Familiarity with Print Management solutions
- Experience working with Fortune 500 at C-Level
- Experience managing complex enterprise sales cycles
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative and innovative techniques
- Ability to work solutions through a reseller channel enabling them while supporting their sales cycles
- Proven track record of exceeding annual targets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Preferred Skills: Partner experience, successful track record in a related Partner Sales Role, MFP industry experience. Salesforce.com experience. Strong sales & technical ability to demo and white board complex solutions with customers and partners.
Education: Bachelors or Graduate University degree in Business Administration is preferred; a degree in other related fields of study (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, etc.) would also suffice.
Salary : $110,000 – $120,000