Client Relationship Account Manager – Financial Markets
Our client is a dynamic, fast-growing software company whose list of clients includes major global financial institutions and corporations. They are the global leader in Regulatory Reporting, Capital Adequacy, Risk Management, Liquidity, Compliance and Data Management solutions for more than two decades servicing financial institutions worldwide.
With offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, our client provides technology solutions and professional services as they offer a complete line of engineering tools in the risk management, compliance and financial control areas. Their technology combines object-oriented programming, relational database technology, graphical user interfaces and sophisticated financial models.
Experience selling to major banks and financial institutions, as well as, broker dealers and asset management companies are a must.
THIS POSITION REPORTS TO AN OFFICE IN NYC.
The Client Relationship Account Manager is a newly formed position responsible for maintaining services revenue in the existing accounts and finding new opportunities to sell regulatory reporting solutions and additional implementation and advisory services.
- Create long-term, trusting relationships with customers.
- Oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and solve any problems arising in a client’s environments.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
- Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Product Development, Professional Services, and Technical Support departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- This position may require travel.
- Account management software (CRM) experience is a must.
- Meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
- Collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Salary : $125,000 – $130,000