Would you like to be part of a healthcare organization who is one of the leading clinical trial sites in the western United States, and at any given time, there are more than 600 research studies being conducted? Our client’s physicians are involved in research studies of new treatment approaches for everything from Coronary-Artery disease to Cancer to Multiple Sclerosis.
We are in need of a Research Finance Director to work with our client’s clinical research center. In this role you will be responsible for Research policies with financial impact, making recommendations on systems and procedures to ensure optimum financial management internal control and timely reporting. It is important you are an outstanding communicator as you will provide day-to-day leadership and decision making for research administrators and principal investigators including oversight and career development of research finance staff.
To be considered, here is what we need in a qualified candidate to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years in management of accounting/financial analysis, required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing both federal and non-federal research funds, required/ 3 years of management or team leadership supervisory experience
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Knowledge of research accounting processes, procedures and financial controls, including revenue cycle management – charge capture, coding, payor compliance; supply management, cost reduction principles and purchasing principles
- Experience and familiarity with federal compliance standards associated with receipt of federal funds and OMB A-133; knowledge of financial analysis techniques; knowledge and understanding of the expectations and requirements of external & internal auditing
- Thorough understanding of general ledger systems including the interfaces between the general ledger and subsystems; advanced skills in spreadsheets, databases and report writing software.
- Ability to manage and understand data; motivated and intuitive thinker
It is a PLUS if you have the following:
- Master’s degree or Certification in finance, business or accounting is preferred
- CMA or CPA preferred
- Lawson experience strongly preferred
Our client is offers a very competitive base salary based on years of experience. Relocation is offered.
Our client offers a full comprehensive benefits package that includes PTO, Major medical insurance coverage, 401K and opportunity for career growth. Salary depends on years of experience. Please email us your resume along with salary requirements and best days/times to reach you.
Salary : $130,000 – $160,000