Our client is an established and well respected supplier of custom machined aircraft parts located in CT.
Due to the growth of their business, there is an immediate need to add a CMM Programmer Inspector who will
- Create detailed CMM part programs using PC-DMIS software.
- Incorporate Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement practices in the
- daily execution of tasks.
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork
- Collaborate and cooperate with other CMM inspectors and programmers in the company.
- CMM inspections of machined aircraft engine parts at various stages of the
- manufacturing process
- CMM inspection of gages and tooling as required
- Comply with the PWA reqt’s. for CMM program validation and gage suitability
- Must be able to communicate, interact and assist with Manufacturing and Engineering personnel in regards to measurement findingon supplier.
- 2+ years experience as a CMM Programmer using B & S PC-DMIS software
- 4+ years of layout inspection.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and applicable specifications
- Able to use general inspection equipment, including micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, etc.
- Solid knowledge of GD&T including ANSI-Y-14.5, PWA 360, PWA 79360
- In depth knowledge of PC-DMIS software including alignments, tolerances, use of CAD solid models, off-line programming, data formats and exporting measurement data
- Able to incorporate changes in CMM technology, software and capabilities into CMM inspection and programs
- Use of the CMM for inspection in the manual mode
Salary : $1 – $1