CNC Programmer and Lead Tech
$30 per hour -$45 per hour + overtime
We are seeking a creative and expert CNC programmer for a highly specialized and prototype fabrication company. This individual will design tooling for large complex assemblies. This includes using various CNC lathes, mills, centers, and waterjets. This includes 3+2, 5 axis routers , and 3 axis CNC Mills. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
· Plan projects from specifications to completion
· Design, program, setup, and work with CAD / Cam
· Work with CNC systems including Fagor , Haas , Anilam , and Omax
· Use CAD design software such as Rhino or SolidWorks
· Use cam software such as PowerMill and PowerShape to complete machining projects.
· 4 years of CNC programming experience with 5 axis machines
· Demonstrated success in completing highly technical projects
· Experienced with tooling design
· Experience working with CAM software to develop G code and tool path optimization.
· 2 years technical degree or equivalent experience.
· Strong programming and set up skills.