Our client is creating the position of Manager of CNC Programming. You will lead a team of 3 CNC Programmers in developing new machining processes and improving the overall production process. The position will work closely with Engineering, Design, and Manufacturing, as well as with outside resources to develop and advance their automation systems.
• Lead the team of Programmers and work to monitor and improve manufacturing processes, increase efficiency, reduce product cost and improve yields on all products.
• Integrate new technology into an existing business environment. Programming will be for cutting tools, brake presses and metal fabrication units.
• Support Manufacturing Process Development including all aspects of manufacturability, affordability, quality, technology roadmaps and related activities
• Interface with production area management programs to understand technical issues and where we need to focus efforts in supporting production.
• Manage assignments to employees based on production support and process improvement opportunities identified.
• Identify and provide direction when more robust process control documentation is required.
• Implement process capability assessments using SPC tools when applicable.
• 7+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment with hands on development of fabrication and assembly based processes
• Prior supervisory experience
• Exposure to advanced cutting tool technology for improving metal removal and tool life management
• Demonstrated experience in CAD/CAM applications and modeling complex assemblies and tools
• Implementing efficient and cost-effective solutions in the fabrication of complex parts of various geometric dimensions requiring adherence to tight tolerances
• Working knowledge of welding and metallurgical processes
- Competitive wage
- 15% target bonus
- Health, Dental
- Vision, Life
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Profit sharing.
Let's move your career forward and apply now. We review all resumes and applications submitted. A member of our staff will reach out to you directly if you meet the qualifications for this role. Relocation help is available but the client will not sponsor visas
Salary : $60,000 – $73,000