Continuous Improvement & Manufacturing Engineer Manager
(Staff Level Position)
Our client, one of the worlds largest manufacturers of automotive aftermarket components, located in Independence, KS, is currently recruiting for a Continuous Improvement & Manufacturing Engineer Manager. This position is responsible for managing and overseeing the development and evaluation of manufacturing methods as well as continuous improvement activities and projects while adhering to established timelines.
- Training in Lean Manufacturing, prefer Black Belt Certified
- Ability to communicate and drive implementation of the Standard Production System (SPS) effectively to all levels of the organization
- 2-5 years of experience in leading and facilitating Kaizen Improvement Events
- Prefer previous exposure to low volume, high SKU environment
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of the organization in a fast-paced environment
- Management experience including people, process, and budget development
Successful candidate must have a proven record of managing change for organizational improvement.
A bachelor’s degree in an Engineering related field required, with a demonstrated history of obtaining measurable results in a manufacturing environment.
Salary : $80,000 – $100,000