Contract Manufacturing Manager is responsible for identifying marketplace opportunities and engaging new clients, building and maintaining strategic relationships with existing clients, and developing proposals which meet customer and business needs. The Manager represents the entire range of company products and capabilities to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
· Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts and suppliers
· Managing assigned accounts by proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Coordinating the involvement of company personnel, including, support and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
· Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
· Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations and performing post call follow up
· Demonstrated negotiation and closing techniques
· Working with internal departments to manage inventory, new items processes, product conversions, and pricing and accounting issues for the customer
· Developing annual forecast and performing monthly forecast maintenance
· Maintaining CRM (Sales Force) system for assigned accounts
· Proactively assessing and reviewing pricing for accounts and implementing changes where appropriate
· B.S. Degree required. Preferably in engineering, business or other technical field.
· Minimum Experience – 5 years
· Experience preferably in Contract Manufacturing Food & Beverages and/or Private Label Food & Beverage industry, Pharma and/or Nutraceutical.
· Travel 15%-25%- varies based on company objectives.
Salary : $90,000 – $140,000