International Automotive supplier of rubber products has immediate need for an electrical controls engineer.
Electrical Controls Engineer
This person will be responsible for all programming and electrical improvements in a manufacturing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge of networking, PLCs, circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, HMI, vision cameras, programming, and adhere to safety standards.
PLC – Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi
HMI – Allen Bradley, EZ Automation
- Manage all PLC and HMI programs.
- Work with Project Engineers, Process Engineers and maintenance to complete equipment improvement projects and troubleshoot equipment.
- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Support production to decrease equipment downtime by troubleshooting of equipment to improve plant OEE%, Scrap, and Attainment.
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, and components.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Assist with the electrical requirements/improvements for capital equipment.
- Participate in Growtth activities
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related field required.
Three to five years related manufacturing experience required.
Salary : $65,000 – $85,000