- Ability to understand, anticipate and follow direction while exercising maturity of judgement.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and with a variable workload
- Ability to work flexible hours in a fast-paced environment in order to meet customer requirements
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to interact effectively with other team members
- Takes part in the continuous improvement process to improve productivity and quality (provides suggestions at team meetings, understands losses and gives ideas/solutions, participates in trials/experiments, volunteers on committee or focus group activities, etc.) and focuses on solutions.
- Attends departmental and plant-wide communication meetings as scheduled.
- Attends training as scheduled.
- Complies with, supports and models CBAM’s operational procedures/policies, Employee Handbook, and companies Employee’s Charter, Corporate Constitution, and Operational Principles.
- Complies with relevant Quality and Environmental programs (e.g. TS16949, ISO14001).
- Complies with all Health and Safety programs in accordance with OSHA. Follows and ensures Company procedures regarding safety rules and regulations are followed.
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner.
- Keeps work area clean and organized.
- Other duties as required.
EQUIPMENT and/or PRODUCT FAMILIARITY:
Computer, measuring instruments, communication devices,
RESPONSIBILITY AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Under the general direction of the Area/Shift Leader, the works independently and confers regularly. Travel, on rare occasions, may be required with occasional overnight accommodation at various locations. Overtime may be required to meet production expectations. The may be exposed to elements such as temperature and noise during time spent in the plant. Ability to obtain and retain a valid passport is required.
Salary : $54,000 – $64,400