Progressive regional CPA firm is currently searching for a Tax Senior with a minimum of two years of U. S. CPA firm tax experience. Prefer Big-4 or national firm Tax experience as a federal tax corporate generalist (as opposed to a specialist in state & local tax or international tax or transfer pricing) ideally with additional experience in high net worth individual tax and tax provision work including FAS 109. Local candidates only unless the candidate will pay their own interview and relocation costs and accept a possible $5K sign on bonus in lieu of paid relocation. Candidates must be either U. S. citizens or Permanent Residents.
This firm is very entrepreneurial and consulting oriented, and has been ranked among the best CPA firms to work for in the U. S. Clients include both SEC and closely held corporations, along with high net worth individuals in a variety of industries. They are a great alternative to the Big 4 for prospective employees, as well as clients seeking more personalized service. They do not maintain a high stress, demanding 'corporate' culture, and employees are not treated as a number or one of the masses. Work environment is not at all typical of the public accounting grind and they offer a very reasonable work/life balance.
1. At least two years experience in U. S. based public accounting, demonstrating a progression in complexity of tax and accounting tasks and tax knowledge.
2. Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or Master’s degree in accounting.
3. Minimum of forty (40) hours of continuing professional education is required each year.
4. CPA license – should be a member in good standing with the AICPA, or working on becoming certified.
5. U. S. citizen or Permanent Resident.
Salary : $70,000 – $95,000