Our client just promoted its current Customer Service Manager and they need to find a replacement. Our client is a well established manufacturing operation. You will lead the Customer Service team by developing the culture, structure, roles, processes and tools that advance the company’s strategic direction. You will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day Customer Service operations and supervision of all customer service employees.
- Direct customer service teams to ensure demand planning/forecasting and customer service support meet customers’ requirements and achieve business targets in accordance with department’s strategy.
- Provide daily direction and communication to customer service team
- Analyze and track department trends based on data / reporting and recommend / implement policy and procedure updates or changes
- Responsible for delivering sustainable processes and follow through to drive continuous improvement.
- On-going leadership of the Customer Service team, as it relates to developing the culture, structure, roles, processes and tools required to profitably accomplish service objectives within the Company’s direction.
- Responsible for staffing, training, developing, motivating and managing a Region team responsible for ensuring the company successfully and profitably meets Customer Service targets.
- Monitoring of all customer service functions to measure performance.
- Responsible for effective strategic and tactical cross-functional communication with Operations, Business Management, and Sales, as required to accomplish business objectives.
- Develop and Maintain Customer Service Training Manual and Procedures.
- Provide detailed performance plans showing any issues and opportunities of the team in all metrics assigned.
- Improving performance and leveraging the opportunities to maximize growth.
- Maintain Technical knowledge of products and applications
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years’ experience in manufacturing (NO other industries considered)
- You must have 5+ years experience successfully managing a customer service staff of at least 5 employees (Our client is growing)
- High-level customer engagement and senior management collaboration. Formal Customer Service training highly desirable.
- Excellent skills in developing, managing, motivating and influencing others are essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with an ERP system
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- CRM software, they use SalesForce.com, is a plus
- Health Insurance
- 401K with match
- Vacation and holidays
- Some assistance with relocation if necessary
Let's move your career forward and apply now. We review all resumes and applications submitted. A member of our staff will reach out to you directly if you meet the qualifications for this role.
Salary : $70,000 – $80,000