We are in need of a Customer Service Representative for a solid Electronics Manufacturing client of ours.
Here is the job description:
Summary: This position provides an interface between the company and the customer while maintaining the highest level of service to their customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive customers purchase orders and verify for accuracy to quotation.
- Initiate sales order through order procedure.
- Process changes to customer orders.
- Review impact of changes with Production Scheduling, Material Planners, and/or Program Managers.
- Confirm acceptability of changes with customer.
- Review, periodically, current and completed orders for accuracy of invoicing and material.
- Enter and maintain sales orders as required.
- Support the maintenance of sales order records.
- Administer customer service functions as assigned.
- Contact customers for purchase orders problems.
- Handle customer order inquiries.
- Communicate delivery problems with customers.
- Report customer complaints to Program Managers.
- Maintain master production schedule driving MRP system as assigned.
- Enter customer forecast in MRP’s master schedule. (Intermediate/Senior)
- Interface with the customer on timely forecasts and validating the forecast’s accuracy if necessary to assure accurate forecast data.
- Providing timely resolution to sales order and customer related issues.
- Support the creation and update of procedures and work instructions. (Intermediate/Senior)
- Using Established procedures and working under immediate supervision, performs assigned tasks.
- Work is routine and instruction are detailed.
- Work is varied and somewhat difficult in character with limited supervision (Intermediate)
- Work is broad in nature, usually requiring originality and ingenuity with minimum supervision. (Senior)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The Individual must be able to maintain confidentiality and have good Judgment. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A pleasant professional image is expected at all times. Candidate will be expected to exhibit high ethical standards and promote the same within the company.
- Education/Experience/Credentials: Associates Degree or the following equivalent. Entry Level should have Zero to Two years professional experience. Intermediate Level should have Two to Five years experience in customer service in manufacturing environment or in Purchasing and/or Material/Production Control. Ability to handle complex, multiple customer accounts. Senior Level should have Five or more years experience. Broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of particular specialization to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Language Ability: Excellent communication both written and verbal. Ability to read and analyze periodicals, business reports, correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, Team Members and the general public. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions. The Individual must possess strong skills in grammar and proofreading.
- Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to collect data, solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to maintain a professional and positive image in any situation using good judgment.
- Computer Skills: Ability to use office software, including Word processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Slide Presentations, Internet browsers, E-mail, and business systems software.
Salary : $24,000 – $36,000