Our client is the world's largest supplier of GSE (Ground Support Equipment) and airport-related equipment replacement parts with operations in The United States, Canada, Chile, France, Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau, Peru, South Africa, The Netherlands, and The United Kingdom. The company supplies replacement parts and accessories for all types and brands of GSE. They provide supply chain management, on site supply services, single source supply, logistics solutions, engineering solutions and other cost reduction programs.
Customer Service Representative
- These folks handle our clients inbound/outbound phone calls and email requests for orders and quotes.
- Strong knowledge in: drive train, gas/diesel engines, axles and transmission or mechanical background in Ground Support Equipment (GSE), automotive, industrial or heavy equipment who has strong organizational and creative skills.
- Inside sales experience to support assigned territory field sales person.
- Must have ability to read and comprehend service manuals.
- They work with suppliers to provide technical support to customers, and help customers troubleshoot/diagnosis warranty claims.
- This position will provide a valuable link between the customers and the organization.
- Must have Excel knowledge.
Salary : $45,000 – $60,000