Looking for HUNTERS of New Business. Must be HUNGRY and a Go-Getter!!!!
The ideal candidate will have a Digital Background selling Marketing/Communications Services, Collateral Materials or Branding Services (Web Services).
As a leader in corporate communications, branding and digital solutions, our client is seeking high-energy, driven professionals to join our sales team.
In the Digital Sales Executive role, you will work toward achieving and exceeding individual sales quotas through B2B business development efforts. Responsibilities include prospecting for new business, qualifying and creating leads, and writing, processing and presenting proposals. You will coordinate with other team members on execution of orders and also will be responsible for managing accounts.
This role is perfect for an individual looking for an opportunity to apply their intellect, desire and professional qualities to make this already great company better!
For over 50 years our client has become a single source of strategic solutions throughout its clientele’s entire organization. Their approach to corporate communications designs across multiple platforms allows them to achieve powerful results with a lower cost and higher return on investments. From advertising and marketing to interactive media and corporate literature, our full suite of design services provides clients with tailored solutions that achieve their communications goals. Below for a listing of the services they provide:
- Annual Reports
- Interactive Media
- Branding or Re-Branding, Branding Standards
- CSR (corporate sustainability reports), diversity and inclusion reports
- Logo & Identity
- Online Reports
- Websites & Hosting
- Micro Sites
Base salary is between $50,000 – $60,000 + commissions of $10K-15K first year. Year 2 this is a 100K plus opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive new business sales within defined territory by setting appointments and presenting the appropriate suite of services to prospects
- Consistently achieve your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue sales targets
- Update information for all sales contact profile in the company CRM
- Maintain sales pipeline deal status and next steps to close
- Track forecasts and sales commits for all deals in your region
- Consistently maintain 97% forecast accuracy per month/quarter
- Grow revenue within existing accounts by up selling and cross-selling new products and services
- Establish and build relationships with clients to provide the best possible service
- Manage service issues to ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely fashion
- Maintain company standard of excellence and culture – Contribute positively to the culture and environment each and every day
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience with business development, managing sales processes including but not limited to pipeline generation, lead qualification and closing sales
- Highly motivated and ambitious with a positive “can do” attitude
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Able to negotiate and close sales in a professional manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Prior B2B sales experience required – ideally with Public and NFP companies
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Ability to travel when necessary (could be as much as 50% – Regionally)
What's in it for YOU:
- Ideal environment to develop critical business knowledge and necessary skills towards the opportunity for career advancement.
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Sales and product training
- Benefits/401k plan
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
Salary : $50,000 – $60,000