* Develop, execute, lead and continuously improve a customer service strategy to align with corporate goals. Take a primary role in the customer activities to maintain existing accounts and acquire new customers.
* Utilize excellent in-depth knowledge of company products and programs to determine service product offerings and establish sale prices and acceptable margins for all products and services sold.
* Analyze customer statistics to formulate programs and procedures for continuous improvement or processes and services.
* Provide clean direction and support to the service group to ensure timely service and effective and efficient operation of the Customer Service Department. Act as a consultant with critical customer situations to obtain the best solutions and maintain an effective service level for the customer.
* Establish a communication link between the Heads of Sales, Service Managers, dealer networks, customers and company to optimize sales and enhance the company's reputation.
* Establish departmental service sales and overhead budget in coordination with the Chief Financial Officer as per company guidelines. Monitor and maintain overhead costs, including overtime and travel expenses, to align with budget and optimize revenue and profits.
* Travel both nationally and internationally to customers locations is required on a regular basis to cultivate internal and external relationships.
* Bachelor's degree in Sales or Business; and four to six years machine tool service management experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master's degree is a big plus.
* Professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills. A strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
* Computer skills including customer management software, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Great Plains experience helpful.
Salary : $120,000 – $150,000