Our client is recognized world-wide as the leading manufacturer of custom industrial equipment. They are growing and need a Director of Engineering who will provide leadership of the department and ensure that financial, growth, customer service and productivity objectives are met. The company is located near Eau Claire, a very nice college town of 70,000 people, about 90 minutes east of the Twin Cities.
- Establish the strategic direction of the department consistent with the company’s short and long term objectives
- Oversee all engineering groups including: Mechanical, Electrical and Structural
- Develop and deploy annual business plans and manage and develop resources to achieve plans.
- Ensure that sound, efficient, and professional engineering practices are utilized while developing current and future products and services
- Partner with customers, sales and operations to solve the most challenging problems faced by their customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline
- 10+ years of experience in a custom equipment manufacturing environment
- 5+ years leadership experience in an Engineering services environment
- Experience with standard and custom manufacturing environments is required
- PE certification is desirable
- Experience obtaining ISO-9001 certification would be helpful
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability insurances
- Excellent profit sharing
- Vacation and holidays
- Educational assistance
Let's move your career forward and apply now. We review all resumes and applications submitted. A member of our staff will reach out to you directly if you meet the qualifications for this role. Relocation help is available but the client will not sponsor visas.
Salary : $130,000 – $155,000