We are in search of a Rehab Director experienced (5 years) with both inpatient and outpatient programs. You should have Management or Director experience either as a RN, Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist.
Our client is offering relocation and a $ 10,000 sign on bonus. This is a beautiful area of Southern California offering lots of work/ life balance as well as peace and serenity! This area offers more living for less cost. This area of CA cost of living is 8% less than living in the larger cities in this state. Swimming, fitness studios, outdoor runs and, of course tennis and golf are all passionately played here, but the most popular activity is walking. Since this is a desert town… the vibe is laid back here and the weather… well … it is fabulous! Low humidity and warm winters.
To be considered you should have experience DOING:
- Managing a Million Dollar Gross Operating Budget
- Supervising at least 30 FTEs including Clinical Manager, Case Managers, RNs and CNAs
- Has achieved a 5 Star Patient Satisfaction Score
- You should be working in a unit that has at least 12 licensed beds
- Outstanding communication skills collaborating with nursing directors, medical directors, and physicians
- Successful track record ensuring department compliance with regulatory agencies such as TJC, CMS, HIPAA, CARF and other regulatory agencies.
- Current CA RN license or Current CA OT or PT license
- BSN (if RN)
- Current BLS certification
- Five (5) years experience in Acute Rehab (inpatient and/or outpatient) setting
- Three (3) years management experience in Acute Rehab (inpatient and/or outpatient)
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated competence as a leader.
Our client offers great benefits. Our client is offering relocation, full comprehensive benefits package, 401K, PTO and so much more! To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume along with your salary requirements and best contact #/ email. We look forward to coaching you through their entire interview process
Salary : $114,000 – $180,000