We are a fast-growing specialized accounting and consulting services firm serving the Los Angeles and Orange County area. Our reputation is built on professional excellence and trusted relationships, and we are ranked among the best places to work by the Los Angeles Business Journal for a second consecutive year.
The Internal Audit – Banking Industry – Practice Leader is responsible for leading a department of professionals to ensure clients are provided with high-value solutions in the areas of internal auditing, controls assessment, ERM, GRC, business process improvement, anti-fraud, investigations and more. In this role, the Practice Leader is charged with managing all aspects of Internal Audit Advisory services, ensuring all engagements achieve projected / forecasted engagement metrics and identifying and pursuing opportunities to broaden the services and client base of the Internal Audit Advisory service line.
Qualifications: Candidates should currently be at a Senior Manager, Director, or Partner level with a Big-4 or national CPA or consulting firm, specializing in the internal audit outsource function for banking industry clients.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering internal audit advisory engagements to banking industry clients within a professional services capacity.
- Executive presence and ability to act as primary contact on assigned engagements.
- Ability to generate new business through the cultivation of existing relationships as well as the development of new relationships through various efforts.
- Ability to cross-sell other firm services within Accounting and Transaction Advisory Services, Compliance and Risk Advisory Services, Information Technology Advisory Services, etc.
- Ability to execute and operate in high-pressure and fast-paced environments.
- Ability to quickly adapt to unexpected changes in timelines, deadlines and scope of work.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the day to day aspects of staffing, client relationships, and projects.
- Demonstrated record of leadership and effective management in a growing professional services organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution. CPA, Chartered Accountant and/or CIA/CISA certification required. Master's or MBA degree in finance, business, engineering, economics or related field also highly preferred.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, please apply.
Salary : $150,000 – $400,000