One of our best long term clients is growing and is in need of a EHS Specialist. This company is a leading provider of complex machinery for industrial manufacturing. This company has experienced large growth in the past several years and seeks to continue to provide technically superior products. The EHS Specialist is responsible for developing and leading environmental, health, and safety policies and initiatives to meet company standards. This includes training of personnel.
- Develop and maintain EHS system.
- Document and asses EHS environment within facility.
- Develop and improve safety assessment system and organize periodic safety assessments for facility.
- Lead implementation and documentation of personnel certifications.
- Work with management to resolve safety related issues.
- Must have positive attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Motivational training style.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in EHS
- Bachelor's degree