Looking for 2 Electrical Design Engineers for a solid client of ours. They are hiring a Mid Level and Senior Engineer so all levels of experience will be accepted.
Here are the requirements:
- Responsible for the design, integration, and application of electronic components
- Design custom solutions to match customer specifications through the selection and integration of electronic components
- Generate and review drawing packets used and created by the electrical engineers, designers, and drafters to document logic, point to point wiring, and system interaction.
- Determining proper testing procedures of customer requirements as well as industry standards.
- Provide technical support to Manufacturing
- Prepare and review drawing packets used and created by the Mechanical engineers, designers, and drafters to document electronic assemblies and Bills of Material for orders
- Establish and document standard design processes and products.
- Work with sales and marketing – provide estimated BOM, design lead time, description of system operation.
- Simplify product designs for improved manufacturability and reduce cost without compromising product quality and function.
- Assist Sales and Marketing and Development Engineering with projects to enhance existing and develop new product lines.
- Develop schedules, coordinate and manage projects of all sizes with little to no supervision.
- Familiar with programmable controls, power distribution, motor controls, communication equipment, transformers, etc.
- Interface with purchasing and vendors in the modification and approval of component parts and assemblies.
- Bachelor’s Degree Electrical Engineering
- All candidates MUST have either Switchgear / Utilities experience.
- 2+ years of experience creating drawings, models and assemblies on CAD software
- Knowledge of electrical and/ or system troubleshooting.
- Ability to coordinate the activities within a department comprised of diverse tasks and demanding schedules.
- Knowledge of MS Windows, Word, Spreadsheet, Outlook and project applications is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Salary : $75,000 – $85,000