Our client is one of the largest and most diversified specialty materials and components producers in the world with revenues of approximately $3.1 billion for the twelve month period ending June 30, 2016. They have approximately 8,700 full-time employees world-wide who use innovative technologies to offer growing global markets a wide range of specialty materials solutions.
Our client's major markets are aerospace and defense, oil and gas; chemical process industry, electrical energy, medical, automotive, food equipment and appliance, and construction and mining.
Our client's products include titanium and titanium alloys, nickel-based alloys and superalloys, engineered forgings and castings, zirconium, hafnium, niobium alloys, and stainless and specialty steels.
Our client focuses our advanced specialty materials technology, unsurpassed manufacturing capabilities, and innovative products to serve global markets with highly diversified product offerings.
They are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer for our Maintenance department in Brackenridge, PA, which is located approximately 20 miles north of Pittsburgh.
- Develop and implement electrical reliability program throughout the plant
- Develop and coordinate motor testing program for plant.
- Monitor, upgrade, and troubleshoot all electrical substations.
- Work alone or with other engineers to troubleshoot and make repairs to electrical equipment.
- Coordinate and manage major maintenance and Capital improvements to large motors and generators, substations, and other electrical controls.
We offer an excellent salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements online.
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Working computer knowledge is a must. Experience with motor control centers, PLC's, static drives and power distribution is a plus.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, and working from a maintenance perspective with heavy industrial equipment is a plus.
Salary : $75,000 – $90,000