International manufacturer of automotive electromechanical aftermarket parts in a beautiful part of southeast Kansas has immediate needs for electrical design engineers with the following background-
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER – Design and develop electronic circuits and devices for engines and vehicles in the automotive aftermarket.
- BSEE degree from a four-year college or university required with 3 years engineering experience in product design. Experience within an automotive manufacturing environment a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Project Team leadership skills
- Ability to design and develop electronic hardware, software, and firmware
- Ability to simulate, test, optimize, and verify designs through all phases of product development
- Experience with digital and analog electronics
- Experience with Schematic Capture, PCB Layout software a plus
- C language
- Understanding of bills of material, engineering prints, quality documentation, work instructions, and other forms of controlled documentation
- Ability to support production with existing product (and production equipment)
- Experience with pressure, speed, position sensors a plus
Salary : $75,000 – $90,000