Our client specializes in custom made industrial equipment that provides solutions to industrial, aerospace and automotive customers. They need an Electrical Engineering Manager who will lead 15 reports in the development of their equipment. They are located near Eau Claire, WI. This is a great area to raise a family and it is an excellent organization to grow a career with.
- You will oversee 15 direct reports – Electrical Engineers, Programmers, Designers, Test Technician and a Group Leader
- Coordinate all design activities and interface with purchasing, quality, manufacturing and sales
- Track and report on all assigned projects
- Serve as the technical leader and project manager for significant development projects. The ability to manage several simultaneous projects is a requirement.
- Coordination of design, test, and build activities between the design team and key cross functional teams.
- Application of standard engineering design principles and methodology for research of design options and experimentation to determine potential design feasibility or application.