Our client is growing and they need to add an Electrical Project Engineer to their staff. Since its inception in 1914, Our client has been recognized as an innovative leader in developing and manufacturing a wide range of quality fluid control products and accessories. All products are RoHS compliant and meet or exceed all ANSI, CSA and UL requirements. The manufacturing facility is ISO 9001-2008 certified and utilizes lean manufacturing techniques in the manufacture of its products.
- This Electrical Engineer will work with the design team to bring new products through the release to manufacturing stage.
- This position will also implement improvements in products, processes, tools, and equipment to improve quality, reliability, and productivity.
- Enhanced electronic controls is the next next major push for our client.
- Much of your work will involve Printed Circuit Boards, embedded systems both hardware / software , and Analog / Digital design.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering and 2 plus years experience.
- PCB, Analog and/or Digital design required.
- Preferred to have: Embedded hardware/software with coding, C++, and 3-D Modeling.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package and will assist with relocation if needed. Sorry, no visa sponsorship is available.
Salary : $65,000 – $85,000