Electrical R&D Engineer for a major international manufacturer of medium and high voltage components used in power circuits by utility companies. This position is located at the facility near Aiken, SC or the one near Akron, OH. The primary purpose of this role will be the design of new products or redesign of existing products. He or she will perform CAD modeling and detail drawings, resolve corrective actions, assist in patent searches, do necessary calculations, select materials, determine and coordinate tests, review and analyze costs, and solve design related problems.
- A Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or related field is required, along with 5+ years experience in designing or working with medium or high voltage power products.
- AutoCAD, ElecNet or other Electric Field Analysis software is preferred.
- Inventor 3D is also preferred.
- Candidates must have strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with teammates.
- Mandarin Chinese language skills are a strong plus.
Our client will relocate from all sections of the US and has attractive relocation and benefits packages.
Salary : $95,000 – $105,000