A growing non-automotive manufacturer of industrial painting equipment is seeking an Engineering Manager. This facility manufactures machined parts for spray painting equipment.
The role of this new position will be to plan and managed the anticipated growth of the facility. Experience in managing and programming cnc machines is required. The company uses MasterCam and Solidworks to design and develop machining programs. This position will supervise and manage 3 manufacturing engineers and 2 cnc programmers. The ideal candidate will have a strong machining background with engineering experience and management experience.
- Bachelors ME or MET, Masters in EE/ME/MET is preferred, but not required.
- 10+ years of cnc machining experience (set-up, operation, programming & managing)
- 3+ years of management experience
- 3-4 axis programming experience, 5 axis preferred
- CNC Programming using MasterCam and/or Solidworks experience
- Leadership and project management experience
- Experience in applying lean manufacturing/six sigma tools
Compensation: up to $110,000 (DOE)
Benefits: Company provide a complete package of benefits to all of their employees.
Relocation: Company will provide a lump sum relocation package to the selected candidate
This is an urgent need as new cnc machines are arriving and being installed! Company will act quickly for the right candidate!
Interested in this dynamic opportunity? Get your resume and qualifications reviewed quickly by clicking HERE!
Salary : $80,000 – $110,000