We are in search of an Executive Director of Managed Care working in a fast pace innovative environment where you have the ability to impact an organization that is changing from volume to value. Mentoring a young, but strong team along the way, working with local employers to sell a commercial ACO product where savings are shared directly with providers when we can impact both the cost and quality.
This is a newly created position and you would be reporting to the Chief of Business Development and Planning Officer. This is a national search… relocation is offered.
To be considered you should have:
- five to seven years of experience in managing managed healthcare programs, (traditional health insurance, marketing and hospital/physician relations is preferred.)
- A previous successful contract negotiating record is required.
- Five to seven years of supervisory/leadership experience is required.
- Education requirement: Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or a related field. Master's Degree in Business or Health Administration
It is a PLUS if you have the following:
Master's Degree in Business or Health Administration; and five to seven years of experience in managing managed healthcare programs, traditional health insurance, marketing and hospital/physician relations is preferred.
To be successful in this role you should have experience DOING the following:
- knowledge in healthcare delivery systems, managed care products/services/systems, health benefit plans, hospital/physician relations, utilization review/quality management and effective sales/marketing techniques.
- You have demonstrated independent judgment and analytical skills necessary to develop programs, evaluate projects, and approve or recommend changes in policies and procedures and staffing levels that affect managed care and utilization management.
- You have demonstrated the interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) necessary to give effective presentations before small and large groups, to effectively interact with representatives of client organizations, business leaders, various public managers and leaders and physician groups in situations requiring negotiations and persuading in a tactful and positive manner.
- You have demonstrated administrative and management skills necessary to direct a number of organizational programs and supervise management, professional and paraprofessional staff.
- Experienced negotiating with payers to obtain contracts for Hospitals, Medical Group, physicians
- You have developed and maintained effective provider networks.
Our client offers a full relocation allowance, competitive six figure salary, opportunity for career growth, PTO, full comprehensive health insurance package, 401K and more.
To learn about this great opportunity in Northern Indiana, please email us your resume along with your salary requirements to us. We look forward to sharing more details about the role with you!
Salary : $110,000 – $183,000