Seeking a talented and efficient Facilities Manager to oversee the functioning of the manufacturing facility, warehouse and office of a rapidly growing Contract Manufacturer.
The right person will oversee preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements and conduct regular inspections to ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes. The Facilities manager will arrange the facilities for efficiency and implement best practices to oversee maintenance, repairs, and renovations. They will be involved in the negotiation of contracts, reporting of budgets and purchases, and obtaining of quotes and manage all contractor and vendor relationships. Ensuring quality and implementing Lean Continuous Improvement Initiatives will be a high priority as well as overseeing all Environmental, Health, and Safety and Security of the locations.
This is a great opportunity with a fantastic company and offers excellent compensation and benefits.
· BS degree in Engineering, Facilities Management, or related
· Solid background or education in Engineering
· Working knowledge of Electrical, Electronic, and mechanical Systems
· Project Management Experience
· Strong knowledge of business administration and financial practices
· Knowledge of EH&S Regulations
· Experience in the construction, maintenance, and operations of a Manufacturing Facility
· 5+ Years solid Leadership or Supervisory experience
· Solid Computer and Software Systems