NEW GRADS WILL BE CONSIDERED especially if you were chief resident!
Are you a Physician who desires to live in a small town that offers, fishing, hiking, skiing, four-wheeling and hunting? If you are looking for a job opportunity that offers the best in quality of life and giving you the work/life balance you desire, this is an opportunity you should not miss!
General Practice/ Primary Care/ Family medicine Physician needed – Our firm, Premier Health Careers is in search of a FULL TIME Family Practice/ Primary Care or Urgent Care Physician to provide direct medical care to company employees and their family members seeing ages 2 and up.
Salary starts at $ 180,000 and goes up to $ 225,000 plus $ 10,000 annual Performance bonus
Working 3 12's with rotating Saturdays
M W F 8 am -5pm
Tues/ Thurs 10:30am-7:30pm
Designated patient population. While working at this large employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs. You will see approx. 3 patients per hour. This site offers primary care, Occ health, pharmacy, lab and XRay.
In this position you will be providing episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
In some cases duties will include occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation medical guidance)
• Graduate of an accredited medical school- will consider those who have just completed a residency.
• Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
• Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care OR Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam within twelve months of date of hire.
• Must have current state and federal DEA certification
• Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
• Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software AND EMR
About the area: 3 hours from Lake Tahoe and 2 hours from Reno. The local economy is largely supported by gold mining, manufacturing, ranching, farming, and visitor services.This small town is surrounded by vast unpopulated stretches of lands owned by the United States of America and administered by the Bureau of Land Management. This provides an opportunity for nearly unlimited access for exploring, sightseeing, hunting, fishing and any many other recreational opportunities.
The region has a mild high desert climate, 225 days of sunshine per year, warm days in the summer moderated by the cool summer nights.Surrounded by stunning mountain vistas,
But it can get hot here in the summer time, 105 some days and cold too Like -10
in the winter time. And yes we get some snow in the winter, about 6" or more sometimes, but not too bad for the most part..
Small town charm, and big city services!
benefits: Our client covers professional liability and malpractice. Medical Leader will have $2500 CME’s and 5 travel days. Full medical, dental and vision coverage. 401k is matched at 100% up to 3% of their salary and additional 2% at 50%. PTO/ Vacation. Relocation offered
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to Melissa. Relocation is offered and possible sign on bonus
Salary : $195,000 – $225,000