- Test and validate equipment both in the plant and at customer locations.
- Perform commissioning tasks at customer locations.
- Oversee installation of equipment.
- Operate equipment to demonstrate proper use.
- Examine work orders and converse with equipment operators to detect equipment problems and to ascertain whether mechanical or human errors contributed to the problems.
- Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment and software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
- Repair and adjust equipment, machines, and defective components, replacing worn parts such as gaskets and seals in watertight electrical equipment.
- Advise management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance, and suggestions for product improvements.
- Associates technical degree and 2+ years’ experience or less academics and more years of experience with custom industrial equipment field services
- Knowledge of liquid flow and mechanical aptitude including pumps
- Frequent domestic travel to customer plant locations is required – at least 50%.
- Any PLC experience would be helpful
- Hourly salary is $20 to $30 depending on experience with OT on all hours worked over 8 in a day and any Saturdays and double over-time on any Sunday’s worked. This would include traveling to a worksite on a Sunday for a Monday project. Average 50 hours a week
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Disability and accident insurance
- 401K with match
- Profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation and holidays
Let's move your career forward and apply now. We review all resumes and applications submitted. A member of our staff will reach out to you directly if you meet the qualifications for this role. No relocation help is available and the client will not sponsor visas.
Salary : $60,000 – $80,000