- Responsible for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment. This includes automatic storage and retrieval systems and metal sawing equipment.
- Perform work in a safe manner.
- Perform installations and repairs on:
- Electrical systems, low and high-voltage "24VDC -480VAC"
- Electronic components, drives, HMl, PLC, circuit boards, sensors, control systems etc.
- Mechanical components and systems, motor, gearbox, bearing, driveshaft, sprockets, roller chains etc.
- Hydraulic systems, cylinders, pumps, valves, motors etc.
- Robotic systems ABB, KUKA, Fanuc, etc.
- Perform annual, quarterly, weekly and daily maintenance schedules and tasks assigned by site supervisor
- Perform assembly functions on various types of industrial equipment and components
- Implementation and design of enhancements to equipment as assigned by site supervisor
- Experience in technical work on industrial systems and machinery, preferably on metal sawing equipment or storage and retrieval systems.
- Experience with OSHA mandated industrial safety to include arc flash, LOTO procedures, etc.
- Experience with manual hand and power tools.
- Experience with safe operation of material handling equipment.
- Safety in the workplace
- Electrical repair and troubleshooting skills
- Aptitude for mechanical processes
- Knowledge of PLC's
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, technical drawings, hydraulic schematics and technical manuals
- Machining knowledge, welding. drilling, milling, lathe work
- Fabrication skills
- Oral communication skills
- Written communication skills
- Technical communication
- Customer relations
Looking for individuals for both the Chicago, IL. and New England territories.
Salary : $55,000 – $65,000