Our client is an established and well respected supplier of custom machined aircraft parts located in CT.
Due to the growth of their business, there is an immediate need to add a Quality Inspector who will
- Check First pieces for dimensional accuracy using various gages, plate
- layout procedure, manual CMM and programmable CMM
- Check parts at machines and throughout the manufacturing process to insure dimensions are correct.
- Follow IMS sheets, bubbled P.O., RCC, QAD and AS9102 paperwork to document all dimensions and requirements.
- Insure that all materials are correct and to the latest revision requirement.
- Document and Contract Review of various specifications and drawings
- Experience as a First Article Quality Inspector
- Experience with CMM
- Experience with AS9102 paperwork requirements
- Experience in document and contract review
- Aerospace experience
First Piece Quality Inspector
Salary : $1 – $1