We are seeking a General Manager for a small growing manufacturing client. This is a precision machining company that serves multiple industries with new technology that has grown their bottom line significantly. The ideal candidate will be a problem solver with a mind for machines.
- Manage full P&L
- Manage entire site and departments including production, quality, continuous improvement, scheduling, and supply chain.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities. Manage plant operations
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Experience managing a dozen or more direct reports
- Prior P&L responsibility.
- Experience working with medium and low volume environments.
- Experience in various machining processes including 3 axis , 4 axis , 5 axis, 6 axis , die casting , CNC lathes , and milling machines.
- Prior experience managing a small machining or fabrication company of at least $100 million.
Salary : $150,000 – $210,000