Global Director- East Coast
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE COMMERCIAL FURNITURE BUSINESS.
Our client is the premier designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improves health and comfort at work.
- The Global Director – East Coast (selling and managing a team) is responsible for increasing the company market share through developing, implementing and monitoring strategies and action steps to achieve Global Account penetration.
- Responsible for meeting quotas and individual performance objectives. Provides management and leadership for corporate account program, which is focused on developing new and existing customers.
- Reporting out of the New York Office, with travel and ability to work virtually.
- Must have industry experience within the Furniture Industry
- Manage 3 Global Account Managers, plus 1 project manager, plus have their own accounts
- Needs to have contacts within NYC Global Accounts (F1000)
- Develops and executes unified collaborative account marketing plans with management to maximums account penetration within assigned accounts.
- Develop analysis of industry and accounts to target, set priorities, which direct the activities of the sales organization, Rep groups, and dealers to achieve planned volume of sales.
- Develop a forecasting system and manage sales process through pending business reports.
- Responsible for regional budget.
- Maintains target account profile information, (key personnel, primary locations, and account activity)
- By location of assigned accounts and major prospects.
- Coordinates support of major accounts and monitor all activities within those assigned accounts.
- Coordinates negotiations of major account agreements in conjunction with Global Director.
- Develop plans to increase high-level contacts at target accounts, through a strategic effort that will increase penetration.
- Establish company as an industry leader, through an in-depth understanding of competitive account programs.
- Serves as a liaison between the factory and the customer/dealer on shipment and quality matters.
- External Contacts– Frequent contact with assigned accounts and prospects regarding sales penetration. Moderate contact with dealers regarding account management, penetration, and service issues.
- Internal Customers– Frequent contact with Sales and marketing groups, regarding program, and services. Provides ongoing leadership to sales force. Moderate contact with Executive Management regarding assigned account activity and relationship building. Contact with Operations regarding product, scheduling, and marketing programs. Frequent contact with Administration (Customer Service, Order Entry.)
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, design, or equivalent.
- Four to Six years of diversified experience in sales and marketing with high level National or Global Accounts including direct end user contact. Industry experience with dealer and A&D contact, or closely related industry is a plus.
- Must be able to travel 25%
- Competitive base plus commission
- Monthly auto allowance
- Cell phone, laptop, etc.
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401k matching
- Paid time off (including 15 PTO days and 9 holidays)
- Expense budget
- Corporate University sales training
Salary : $125,000 – $250,000